I’m excited to share my 2021 release schedule. James and I welcomed a new baby to our family and I’ve taken some time away from writing to soak in all things newborn. I’ve found my rhythm again and started writing and working out while my son is asleep. It’s tiring, but maintaining balance is so important to me.
So what do I have in store for you next year? So. Many. Books.
2021 release schedule
- I’m releasing Chasing Victory, book one in my Game Changer series, early next year.
- Marlo Lanz and I are releasing Seductive Scoundrel, our Cocky Hero Club book. You can read the blurb and add it to your TBR on Goodreads so you don’t miss out. I’m sharing the cover with my email subscribers and every note from me has a giveaway. Make sure you’re on my list so you don’t miss out.
- I’m part of a summer anthology releasing on June 21 that features steamy contemporary romance novellas. More details will follow soon!
- In addition to being part of the Cocky Hero Club with a story based on Mister Moneybags, I’m also writing a book in the KB Heroes world. My story will be connected to K. Bromberg’s Cuffed and I can’t wait to share it with you.
- A Christmas surprise with more details to follow closer to next December.
All of these projects will be finalized with a baby strapped to my chest, or in the wee hours of the morning while he’s sleeping. I wouldn’t have it any other way!
What project are you most excited for? Let me know down below!