I’m part of K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes World and my story is based on her original book, Cuffed. I’m so excited that Concealed releases on December 9! Who doesn’t love a man in uniform, right? Wyatt is definitely going to be your next book boyfriend.
I’m still finalizing the blurb, but here’s what I can tell you so far:
- It’s a roommates to lovers story
- There’s forced proximity
- Wyatt is swoony alpha with a dirty mouth and heart of gold
- It is very steamy (as per usual)
- There is a ton of heart racing suspense that will keep you up at night
- You can count on a very satisfying happily ever after with no cliffhanger
- The heavy themes from Kristy’s original book are present in my spin-off, but nothing triggering is on the page
- An older (and still sexy) Grant Malone makes several appearances as the chief of police and Wyatt’s new boss
Don’t miss out! Add Concealed to your TBR on Goodreads now!
Important dates for the Concealed release
ARC distribution: October 1
Cover reveal and giveaway: October 7
Teaser blasts on social media: October 18, November 15, and December 6
And, of course, the most important date of all: Concealed releases on December 9! We moved the release date up so you don’t have to wait until next year for this sexy duo. I had so much fun writing them, and I can’t wait for you to read this book.
If you want to be considered for one of the limited ARCs, you can apply for a spot on my team. If you want to be one of the first people to see the sexy cover, you can subscribe to my newsletter and join my reader group.
Note: I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full legal page here.